Since I’m new to the blogging world, I’ve been looking for some kind of activity that I could post to tell the world more about me. And of course, one of these quizzes came up. I can’t help but perpetuate the stereotype of the new blogger.
I recently came across one of those tumblr-esque quiz lists titled, “Questions That No One Asks,” and I’ve decided to take the best few and post them. Yes, it’s a bit 2012 of me, but I think it’ll be fun.
Hope you all find these interesting. Feel free to try them yourself and tell me how different you are!
1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Well, here in Britain, we call it a wardrobe, but I do sleep with the doors closed. But I have watched so many horror films that it doesn’t really make a difference to me. As long as there isn’t enough room for someone to crawl in and hide.
2) Do you have any freckles? They pretty much came with the ginger hair.
3) What is your song of the week? ‘Violet’ by Hole. I’ve just watched ‘Jennifer’s Body’ for the first time, you see.
4) What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? I’ve watched both Mean Girls and Legally Blonde about 20 times. Sometimes I watch them both more than once a day. I still love them.
5) Is Christmas stressful? No I don’t think it is. I tend to buy presents around about September time. Some people say I’m weird but I always get people the best presents.
6) Do you believe in ghosts? I’m very spiritual and anyone who knows me knows that I do believe in ghosts, demons angels etc.
7) Who would you like to see in concert? If I don’t see Lana Del Rey and Courtney Love in concert before I die, then I won’t rest in peace.
8) Own a record player or any record albums? Yes, I have a record player and I have around twenty records of some of my favourite albums.
9) What is your usual bedtime? I used to have an amazing sleeping pattern but now my bedtime is around 1am-2am.
10) How many languages can you speak? English is one, obviously. But I am learning French.
11) Do you regularly burn incense? I used to, a lot, but now I have a Muji vaporiser diffuser thingy which I love to use.
12) Can you swim well? I mean, if I was dropped in the middle of water, yes I could swim back to land or wherever.
13) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Of course I do. If you say you don’t, you’re lying!
14) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I’ve been Peter Pan, a vampire, a zombie, Ghostface… The list goes on and on and is none exhaustive; I still dress up at eighteen years of age.
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils? NO! I don’t and I don’t understand why people do it! There’s nothing worse than asking to borrow a pen and someone hands you a half-eaten one.
Thanks for reading!